MAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAAworldwide

Go down

MAAworldwide Empty MAAworldwide

Post  Koumori Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

MAAworldwide is a place to gather information on the singer and music artist MAA. As she is an underground artist at the moment in Japan, it can be quite hard to gather information about her - especially information such as lyrics, translations, magazine scans and photos of her.

The initial idea was to make an archive of kind so people had a place to go to look for information in general. Although translations and magazine scans of MAA can be found at such places like Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai, sometimes they get lost in old threads and it can become frustrating to look for them. This is why I've created MWW.

I didn't create it to be an active forum like alan international, but on hearing thoughts from others I added in a general chat, other artists etc forum so if people wanted to, they could talk and/or share information there. However, MWW is primarily an archive of information for MAA.

Hope that clears up any queries to why MWW can, at times, be quite inactive. If you have any questions, just ask them here or PM me. Razz

- Koumori
Koumori
Koumori
Admin

https://maaworldwide.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum